ActivTrak encerra ano com crescimento recorde à medida que as empresas adotam novos modelos de trabalho híbridos
ActivTrak, Inc. today announced another year of record growth in 2020 as companies around the world adapted to new ways of working and implemented workforce analytics and productivity tools to ensure ongoing success. The company grew over 140% year over year and closed the year with more than 8,500 customers.
ActivTrak also announced the appointment of Aaron Johnson as chief product officer to lead the company’s product strategy and innovation in workforce analytics and productivity. Johnson was most recently chief product officer at Act-On Software, Inc. and has held numerous executive roles including senior vice president of product management at New Relic, Inc. and vice president of customer engineering at Jive Software.
“We are grateful to our customers and our partners for their trust and confidence in us. To support them, the ActivTrak team has demonstrated outstanding creativity, innovation and resilience in a year unlike any other,” said Rita Selvaggi, CEO. “From the early days of the pandemic to the ‘new normal’ of remote work, it has been our mission to deliver tools and expertise to help businesses continue to thrive and fulfill their workforce productivity goals. As remote work trends continue in the new year, companies will need to expand their investment in purpose-built technology that supports the productivity of remote and hybrid teams, and provides new analytics and insights for a new way of working.”
Capping a year of notable achievements, ActivTrak closed $50 million in Series B funding led by Sapphire Ventures and significantly expanded operations, doubling its workforce and making key hires across engineering and sales. The company also launched the ActivTrak Workforce Productivity Lab, a global center for research and expertise that helps companies embrace and embody the future of work.
Other milestones for the year ending December 31, 2020 included:
– Revenues: achieved more than a 140% increase in year over year annual recurring revenue with ten consecutive quarters of double-digit growth.
– Customers: added more than 1,000 new customers per quarter including U.S. Xpress, York International and SiteTech Systems.
– Products: expanded its workforce analytics and productivity capabilities including: a productivity pulse for teams and users; ActivConnect report templates for Power BI, Tableau and Google Data Studio; new app integrations with MS Teams and Monday.com; tools such as group-based classification for large organizations; a command center for MSPs; and multiple updates to the dashboard.
– Partners: grew its partner program 325% across all categories of solution providers, distributors and managed service providers (MSPs), including 80 new MSP subscription partners in the last six months.
– Accolades: earned continued praise as a top-ranked product including: TrustRadius Best Support, Best Usability and Best Feature Set; and G2 Awards for 2020 including: High Performer, Best Estimated ROI, Best Support, Fastest Implementation, Momentum Leader and Leader, and Users Love Us.
– Awards: collected more than 20 awards including: Deloitte Technology Fast 500, PCMag Editors’ Choice, Brandon Hall Group Silver Medal for Excellence in Technology, TrustRadius 2020 Tech Cares, Timmy Award for Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce A-LIST, 2020 Business.com Best Pick, 2020 Top Rated App by Software World, and more.
– Employees: doubled its number of employees with key leadership hires including:
– Matt Finlayson, Senior Vice President of Engineering
– Gabriela Mauch, Head of Productivity Lab
– Andrea Tharp, Director of Worldwide Channels
Looking ahead in 2021, ActivTrak has just launched the beta of its new premium version of the platform that will provide managers and teams with advanced workplace analytics and insights to optimize focus time, workload balance and technology usage. The new version will be available in the coming months.